VIRTUAL HIRING EVENT APRIL 30
FOR REGISTERED NURSES AND LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSES
MEET YOUR TALENT ADVISOR
Registered Nurses and Licensed Vocational Nurses: Providence in Southern California invites you to join our virtual hiring event on Saturday, April 30 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. PT.
Chat real-time with our friendly Talent Advisors to get questions answered about benefits, hours, locations and more. Talent Advisors will pre-screen job seekers, and if qualified, move them along in the interview process. Additionally, immediate opportunities to interview and same-day job offers are possible. We can’t wait to meet you!.
- Anaheim, CA
- Apple Valley, CA
- Burbank, CA
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Fullerton, CA
- Irvine, CA
- Laguna Beach, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Mission Hills, CA
- Mission Viejo, CA
- North Hollywood, CA
- Orange, CA
- Redondo Beach, CA
- San Pedro, CA
- Santa Monica, CA
- Tarzana, CA
- Torrance, CA
- Tustin, CA
- ..and many others!
- Facey Medical Group
- Mission Heritage Medical Group
- Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance
- Providence Medical Institute
- Providence Mission Hospital Mission Viejo
- Providence Saint John's Health Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Providence St. Joseph Hospital Orange
- Providence St. Jude Medical Center
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center
- Saint John's Cancer Institute
- Saint John's Physician Partners
- St. Joseph and St. Jude Heritage Medical Group
- …and many others!
- Care Management
- Case Management
- Clinical Education
- Float Pool
- General Surgery
- Labor and Delivery
- Nurse Advice Line
- Urgent Care
- …and many others!
Rooted in the founding missions of the Sisters of Providence and the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange, courageous women ahead of their time who brought health care and other social services to the American West when it was still a rugged, untamed frontier, we share a singular commitment to improve the health of all.
From our earliest days, we’ve met new challenges by pioneering new solutions. Today, with 52 hospitals, over 1000 clinics and a comprehensive range of services, we strive to meet the needs of communities across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington through a diverse family of Catholic, other faith-based and mission-driven secular organizations.
Now, as we face a new frontier—a changing health care landscape—we draw upon their pioneering and compassionate spirit to plan for the next century of health for a better world, especially for the poor and vulnerable.